Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Robert starts Kindergarten

Robert, you started Kindergarten this year. 
You refused to do the 'first day of school' photos, but I did manage to sneak a few to prove you went. You were quite upset when you found out I was planning on driving you to school, and not letting you ride the bus the first morning. I think the chocolate milk and pancake on a stick made up for it. 

I'm wondering who decided pancakes on a stick was a good idea. Seems to me that this is the breakfast version of a corndog, but who am I to question nutrition at the school?! After all, they do offer mealy, pesticide covered apples too.



Now this photo... sometimes you just have no idea. Here is foreshadowing at it's best. Within the first month of Kindergarten, you lost countless smiley faces (the modern day equivalent of standing with your nose to the wall) due to your antics with this kid. And there you are, sitting innocently next to him on the first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment