Wednesday, November 14, 2012

This is going to take me forever

But now I can't stop... More photos from the memorable Colorado trip-

In Glenwood Springs, the kids learned to 'blow the conch.' I'm sure all of Glenwood was glad to see us go.


 Then we had some boring photos of Jeff playing golf...


Another makeover by Zoe. Doesn't Aunt Julie look just like a princess?!



Zoe's first car... a classic Corvette. Thanks Uncle Wendell for setting the standards high. Someone better start a car fund for this girl.


Panning for gold. Otherwise known as, playing in the dirty water.


And playing with rusty old equipment. I mean, appreciating classic pieces of historical mining gear.

Jeff sings the blues in jail.



I think she's having fun.


It's a giant buffalo (I think) of course we stopped to touch it.

Zoe strolls downtown Golden with a My Little Pony and a Rapunzel doll shoved down her shirt.

Robert insists on a photo with the famous chicken truck of White Fence Farm (this was Robert's idea, not mine.)

While everyone sleeps, Zoe and I take our balloons for a walk to Burger King. In our pajamas. Because we're classy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment