Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My dream car

I have a new dream car.

It all started a few months ago. I had drug a pregnant friend and her son on some wild adventure. The three kids were in the backseat. Zoe was wearing those *BLEEP* sparkle shoes.

Side note on the sparkle shoes- Sure, they're cute! For the little princess! But they harbor sweaty stinky princess feet due to the all man made materials (code for CHEAP) and if you have ever tried to carry a squirmy toddler who dons said shoes, you know you will be cut to ribbons.

Zoe was in the backseat, kicking her brother with the should-be-registered-as-a-weapon sparkle shoes. The screaming starts. I take the shoes, more screaming. You can imagine, I'm sure.

That's when I realized... all those suggestions from Robert? All those times he asked me if I wanted a 'long Jeep' for my birthday? I thought the long Jeep was a Rubicon (you know, 4 doors?) but no, it's a limousine. Think Hummer limo... Looks like a long Jeep right?

I shall take you up on that offer young sir.

Think of the glorious ride. Me, driving my limousine, kids in the back, rotting their brains with video games and slurping down juice boxes. Then, the beauty of it. Things get wild, kids are screaming...

Push a button... privacy glass! I can only hope it's sound proof. This is truly my dream car.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A limo ride is definitely something that people would want to experience at least once in their life. Well, why keep on dreaming, when you can hire a limo service to turn it to a reality? In fact, there are some car services that offer a limo ride that tour you around the city. You could try doing that when you go on a vacation somewhere. All the best!

    Grady Mann @ Downtown Yellow Taxi in Saint Petersburg

    ReplyDelete