Thursday, January 5, 2012

Target, I'm breaking up with you

There are a few unspoken rules of suburbia that everyone has come to accept. For example, parking lots are ugly to look at, but that's the price we pay for always having parking. No one has to circle around the block to find the cheaper spot in suburbia.

But someone has been messing with the rules. My Target. How could they?!

You see, one of the new equations for suburban happiness is the mix of great coffee and Target. It's expected. You use the excuse of needing to buy diapers, escape the house for a fancy coffee and a stroll around Target. No, not exactly glamorous but I take what I can get.

But they closed my Starbucks, beside my Target.

Listen, I know, it sounds crazy. But you just don't mess with things that work. Highly caffeinated moms with little sleep are exactly who Target wants. Why would they do this to me?! Now, instead of coffee they are selling hummus and pita chips. I love hummus. But I don't want to eat it as I walk around Target. It's wrong. And they are really messing up my day.

Target, we're on the verge of a break-up. I just can't believe you would do this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment