Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The holiday card rejects

Ah, there's nothing like checking out the camera and finding 242 photos. What fun awaits us! Let's start with the photos that didn't make the ol' holiday card.



That's my boy! With the infamous gun built from Trio blocks. Just because you don't give a boy a gun, doesn't mean he won't find a way.


 And yes, Zoe pretending to eat sweet basil seeds. Sure, mommy said no, but give it a taste, for fun. (Side note- maybe you'll think twice before listening to your brother.)


 Hmm, taking over the world? Or contemplating how to scale the child-proof pool fence?


 Take a picture mommy! I have my shirt off! And I'm golfing! Well, I guess it worked for John Daly?


Check out these nails and the 42 coats of polish I have on them now. Oh, and this stash of ornaments I took off the tree when mommy wasn't looking. She's going to be SO happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment