Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Potty training part II

I think we've made progress. The other day, Zoe got out of the pool, went to the 'pee zone' and peed! I'm counting that as something.

And no, not the community pool, our backyard pool. I had to establish a pee zone for Robert, so he wouldn't kill all the plants or pee in front of people. So you are allowed to pee behind the rock waterfall down the french drain :)

On the other hand, here's what Robert has to say about it-

"Mommy! Zoe pee-peed in the toy room!"

"Mommy! Zoe pee-peed on my scooter!"

"Ahhhh! Zoe pee-peed on ME!!!" This was a false alarm. She spilled some water and he got splashed. I guess he's a little gun-shy.

We did purchase some Minnie Mouse undies just to be prepared. I think we should have this thing licked before she turns 3. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment