Monday, January 25, 2010

A few more things...

Google: I do not speak Italian well enough to understand you now!

Travelers: Do not wear your passport in a pouch around your neck. You look like a geek and are killing me.

My kids: If you happen to ever read this, yes I went on vacation without you. I felt bad for a few minutes at the airport when everyone else had their kids. That all went away when I slept from 12-8. Count it out, that is EIGHT hours of sleep. A feat that has happened maybe twice in 3 years. But I do want to thank you, because you two have taught me to sleep sitting up. And this is a talent much appreciated on overseas flights. And payback is seeing your father (who has slept 8 hours a night approximately 1,078 times in 3 years) not be able to sleep on the plane, even after the cocktails, bottle of wine and cognac after dinner. :) Ah, sweet revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment