Friday, November 18, 2011

Dear Robert and Zoe

I want you to know that I love you.

Because, when I yelled and sent you both to your rooms today, it may not have looked like I did.

You see, of all the reasons I thought I might need to have my carpets cleaned... well, you two really threw me for a loop. First, my carpets don't need cleaned, so I can't even justify it by saying, "Hey, no big deal. It needed cleaned anway!"

But that smell. Oh, that smell. I could smell it in the office. From the back corner of my bedroom. And you KNOW that it's not a toy! Now, my bedroom smells like a horrible Febreeze experiment, because an entire can of air freshener was emptied on my carpet and my walls.

I do love you though. And I'm going to try muster up some of that love because I can hear you crying and screaming at the top of your lungs in your rooms.

xoxox
Your adoring mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment