Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Day

It was not the best mommy night last night. Lots of getting up, wet diapers, wet undies etc. Combined with the 5a wake-up, I was leaning a little to the grumpy side. Jeff claims he doesn't feel well and I'm pretty sure he thinks he has blepharitis (pronounced blufferitis, this is another story for later.)

Robert was singing LOUDLY bright and early this morning about butts, undies and jelly doughnuts. (The jelly doughnuts may be my fault. One day he blurted it out and I said, "That's an okay word to use!" At least it was better than stupid, the word of the month on every single cartoon on TV it seems.)

Then I believe Robert attempted to 'moon' daddy, all while screaming, "Daddy! Do you see my BUTT!!!???" Little boys, they are such a joy.

Jeff responded, "WHAT are you doing that for Robert?!"

Robert's response... "It's Happy Butt Day."

Here's a Happy Butt Day to all...

1 comment:

  1. I swear girl you should write a book! So funny I can hardly stand it. :) Glad you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete