Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Unsolved Mysteries

#1 What is the best way to remove large quantities of waterproof mascara off of skin, clothes and cabinets?

I'm voting for baby oil, but I have to admit that the pj's are still black. This is still unsolved.

#2 If you leave piles of dirty laundry around, will the laundry fairy really come?

I was suspicious. The pile of whites left on my bedroom floor mysteriously disappeared. Normally, I would blame the kids and expect to find clothing shoved into inappropriate places.

But you know I have an awesome husband. By awesome I mean he just nods and smiles at most of my crazy schemes. When I mention the the missing laundry, he says, "It smelled clean?"

Really? Who saw that coming? Jeff put away dirty clothes?! (No, I am not going to say he folded anything, because when I opened his drawer it was quit obvious what was 'dirty.') I guess he gets points for trying?

Case solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment